End of March -saved and published on 4-20
This one was from the End of March
Rainey and I are sitting downstairs listening to our Book Shark book - Mara, Daughter of the Nile- We are on the last hour and a half of a ten hour book- I will be happy when it is over - not my favorite but it is better than the other one The Golden Goblet- but as soon as we finish this one we will finish the goblet book-and move on to Greek Myths which sounds pretty darn good - One good thing about isolation is that we have plenty of homeschool materials to work with - Adrienne has her sewing machine out on the end of the table - she started making masks a few days ago or made one I guess but has her materials for more - I ordered masks from my cousin Jackie - who lives in SLC or outside of it- Nancy ordered some as well so hers are coming in my package - I am going to the UPS office for mail and packages just once a week - they are only open from 11-4 now- I need to get some energy -I just feel tired most of the time -but not from being sick - just from a pile of other emotions- and I don't sleep very well which doesn't help with my energy levels during the day -I juiced some oranges this morning to get some vitamin C in me- it started to warm up last week but then got cold again and windy - which made going outside pretty much miserable -so I am hoping that it will stop today - it said around 1 pm and that we can all go outside and get some fresh air - the back porch (or front- the one in front of the kitchen is completely cleaned off of snow - I just have to pick up the chairs from the wind - I got Rainey a pogo stick - on order -she has been enjoying jump rope out there- I should get her a hula hoop -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home