March 7th
I wasn't really minding winter until I got a glimpse of Springtime! Last Saturday I was sitting in the chair getting my toes done - the door was open to the store- the sky was deep blue and it was so warm and pretty- now I am sitting in another weekend of winter advisories for snow- Not that I miss LA - because that is not the case at all - I just miss parts of it - like no snow and warm weather in February! and clear roads- I decided that the traffic is not really that bad because the roads are clear and you can drive faster with more precision then up here on snowy, icy roads with blowing snow and disappearing lanes- but we have hit Spring Break- most casting directors are going to be doing Self tape this month because of the Virus - which is good for me -Nancy left this morning for Las Vegas for the West Coast Toy trade show- she is meeting up with Breanna- who leaves on the 24th of March for Germany-All of Rainey's classes are over until August- the last quarter they do not offer classes at the school - so we are going to be concentrating on other things like PE at the MTA center and painting at the art place- sewing lessons- she is starting piano with Tanya her singing teacher- who is not a great piano teacher but can teach the basics and then we will go from that point- I am not sure that I mentioned I got Barry into a preschool program that starts the end of August - Monday and Wednesday from 9:30- 12:30 -through Mat Su Central - so I am pretty excited about that - I have been working with him more and more when he is here but we finally brought in Legos (he has them at his dads house) and he spends hours on Legos- building all kinds of things- pouring over the pictures with the instructions- it is truly amazing to see what he comes up with - but he does have to do his "schoolwork"- I told him the other morning that I had to take him "home" that day and he said "I is home Grandma"- which is true - so I phrased it a different way- Darlene, Nancy, Adrienne and I are going to the Oregon Coast for Nancy's birthday on May 6-10th - her birthday is on the 8th - I am in charge of planning the trip since I know the area - we are most likely going to get there on Thursday morning 5 am ish- rent the car and drive to the coast- we want to go to the Tillamook Cheese Factory, Seaside - Astoria and Lincoln City- area- we decided the Memphis trip thing was too many days right now and we wanted to wait until Gail was able to come with us- well, I need to get some breakfast made and some school work going -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home