February 12th - already!!
We got our coaching and self tape turned in for Zaria/Z on Monday the 3rd and got another audition on Thursday the 6th from the same casting director for a feature film with a character similar to Z- it was a self tape due yesterday so we had Valerie coach again and got it turned in - Rainey also got a call on Wednesday night for an audition in LA on Friday at 3pm for an episode on 911 - It was a good role about a mom and a daughter stuck in a hot air balloon - when asked if she was scared of heights- Rainey said that of course she was scared of heights and was not feeling comfortable with filming in a hot air balloon so we let Cindy know and she got the audition cancelled. We had Rainey's 11 1/2 birthday on the 4th- cake, steak, Nancy and Jordan came over- I got her a nice bag of goodies from the Toy Store - Jordan asked me to pick up something for him and he paid me back - he wanted to spend 40 so I got her a 39.99 suitcase thing of LOL dolls to unpack- she was pretty excited- from Barry I got her a Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 who talks - ( I love it - she is my favorite character) it was on clearance - probably leftover from Christmas at Target- Battle of the Books- 17 teams of 3 kids on each team - her team came in 2nd out of 17 teams heading into the semi finals- 6 teams went to Semi Finals- scores were zeroed out and -only 3 headed to the final round and they were the 4th team so that was the end of her Battle of the Books journey for 6th grade - new book list comes out in May-she was disappointed - Mat Su Central did not win even though team #1 went to the final round - Rainey was team #2- we have decided to drop out of the Speech/Debate situation - I had Annabelle and her brother over on the 3rd to work on it for almost 3 hours and I could tell by listening- it was not going good - the brother was doing nothing but wondering around - Tricia said she could get a different girl to take his place but with lines even once a week - it takes up a lot of time and is much more important- and if Rainey is not there all that work goes down the drain for all members- it is not like Battle of the Books with alternates- so a little relief from that one - We did not have book club on the 9th Darlene and Pete both are very sick - or were getting over being very sick so we postponed it until the 16th - instead Diana's Julie was in town from Sacramento for the weekend - and they asked if I would host an appetizer luncheon on Sunday which I did not want to do - but ended up doing it anyway - it turned out ok - OH - I forgot the news - Rainey got her rabbit on Sunday ! her presentation won me over - I think she said she was working on it when you guys were here - It was a great presentation - so now we have a rabbit - Adrienne had a good time on her trip - now I need to get in gear for Valentines and attempt to make it special - I am doing Rainey's valentines on Friday - and then we will be ready for Barry on Sunday - but I need to help him get his stuff for everyone before he leaves tomorrow- so that is about it on news - pretty much the same old, same old - but with more daylight and warmer temperatures !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home