Monday the 25th/ and now the 26th
I know today is Monday the 25th because Rainey had an audition due today by 2PM which is 1PM our time- We got it on Wednesday afternoon - she had planned on helping Nancy with the games from 2-4 pm which is what we did-I stayed with Barry so he could play with the train set- They had more kids this time - Rainey works so well with the kids- and when there was not anyone playing games I would play with Nancy and Rainey- so a fun afternoon - I am not sure why we did not work on lines that night - probably because I had until Monday and felt like I had plenty of time :) Thursday we did a few hours but we also drove to Anchorage to drop Barry off at Mimi's house-and on our way to check the mail Adrienne called and asked if we were still in town and wanted to pick her up to go have lunch- well, Rainey and I had already shared a 10 pc nuggets- as a snack so we were not overly hungry- but we picked her up and went to Costco for Adrienne to have pizza for lunch- I never paid attention to how reasonable Costco is for lunch!!I rarely went to Costco in California- the parking lot was so full- but I renewed my card and some things are good for us- but most things are just in way too many of each thing- we also have a store called Three Bears in the valley and it is basically Costco but in smaller quantities- like they open up the 12 packs and you can buy just 1 - but at any rate-It is just amazing how time gets away from me during the day- I plan on getting so much done and next thing I know it is nighttime - well Thursday night we had the Girl Scout movie - got home around midnight- Friday I got up early to work on lines- oh and then took Rainey over to the school because they were doing a coat drive - and the leadership class was helping the people find coats and sizes and then they had the musical theatre show for two different times and she helped greet people and set up refreshments- in the meantime I had picked up her presents or what I have ordered so far from UPS and had them in the back of the car - I got them out- opened all the boxes had it all downstairs on the table - Tom had told me that we had a ton of Christmas Wrapping paper that the owner had left- and told us to use - but when I went to get it out - there is a ton of wrapping paper but not really a ton of Christmas - the clock was ticking - 10:15 am I had to pick Rainey up at Noon - off to Walmart I go to get supplies to wrap - back at 10:45- Walmart is a few blocks away :) I wrapped from 11 to 11:45 - Just getting paper on them - I plan on taking my time wrapping and putting bows on them over December - so at any rate - no line learning - I get Rainey home -she is tired - wants to eat her lunch- I want my nap - finally we get some things started - You know what - I have my days off - it was Friday we went to the movie and Saturday was the card day- it all seems like a blur half the time - ANYHOO- we learned lines- John coached her via Facetime on Sunday and then we spent 6 hours attempting to Self tape- we always had someone do it for us and we had no idea what apps to use and so we were just using the camera and then we did not know how to merge anything - lots of frustration - but finally I found a video on You tube and we realized we had to get an app and so we did it all over again - so by 5pm - we had it somewhat done at least the filming - I had invited everyone over for Sunday dinner - I was so tired by 7pm- I made a double batch of Rice Krispy treats for dinner - we had ham - it was a good dinner - the kids played games afterwards-I listened to my new Lee Child book a serious called Jack Reacher and relaxed - it was nice hearing everyone have fun in the kitchen - we finally got the tape done and the file extension changed and sent off !!! We have Barry today and tomorrow - Adrienne is dropping him off on her way to work on Wednesday morning - he has his surgery on his teeth at 10 am- Tom looked at the schedule and I had just put Barry going to Eagle River on in general for the next few months - so he thought that was the time set in stone - so he made his Dr appts for the morning -
** Now onto the 26th - I start typing and then get distracted -so today Tuesday- it is 8 degrees outside - I have the automatic start on the car from my key ring which is nice but I have to remember to turn up the heat buttons when I get out so it will be toasty warm when we go out - I have been just running it the one cycle but that doesn't warm the inside up enough as it is getting colder- so today - I am taking Rainey to her final art class for the 2nd- grouping of classes - I am not sure what they call it- it is like quarters but not the whole quarter- the 3rd set starts on January 6th - I am not doing art again twice a week at 8 in the morning - especially in the winter- I know her Mon/Wed will stay the same with her English writing class and then the lunch club and then Leadership - so dropping her off at 7:40 - she likes to get a hot chocolate before class- then the property manager texted me yesterday to say the owners are up for Thanksgiving and wanted to stop by before 9 am this morning to pick something up ?? not sure what they want to pick up - it sounds like they just want to meet us- which is fine - I would want to meet the people renting my house - we have met the dad and the brother- I am not sure if I mentioned as you turn on our street the dad lives in the first house then the next house Is the brother and then we are the 3rd house - so we have met them but not the owner- so we will this morning- then I have to pick Rainey up at 10 - take her out to the Menard Center for a Leadership volunteer activity from 11-12 putting food baskets together -she has Battle of the Books from 2:30-3:30 and somewhere in there I need to shop for Thanksgiving - OK well I need to get moving but I wanted to get this out before I forgot -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home