Memorial Day - Waiting for the eggs to boil -
Well- it looks like it is going to be raining today - not bad but not good - I am thinking with the fire going and everyone bringing jackets and blankets and with the downstairs being covered -(the whole length of the house) we should be ok - Tom thinks everyone is going to be coming inside so now I have to pick up the mid level to have it somewhat clean for everyone to visit inside - so- no spaghetti -Adrienne and Jon are making turkey roll ups with pickles and cream cheese in them - we have Gerri and Allen coming out from Anchorage to visit - she is always late so Nancy told me to have her bring dessert - I was going to get a cake that said Happy Birthday Diana and Nancy but - back to my good ideas and then not enough oommph to actually get them done - Rainey and I completed a Greek Myth unit on Demeter and Persephones - we have these literature booklets that bring the stories to life with activities - this one has puppets and so we are both going to put on a quick puppet show for everyone - It took a seriously long time and I am not sure I want to spend so much of my Schoolwork time on those items rather than say .. The Great Courses but we also have to have some fun - and it does bring the learning full circle. Rainey did not have pink eye ") so that is a plus- ok time for me to be going - I am going to take some pictures so I will have some to post on here -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home