May 21st
I'm finally dragging my calendar back out - suppose it is about that time - in fact it had been shut and put in a drawer a while back so it took me a while to find it- so interesting to look at it and see all those months with nothing - absolutely nothing- getting ready to go to Eagle River for Rainey's singing and piano lesson- Mike (Karate) wants to set up privates for June - and we all need our hair cut so I guess it is time to get out of the land of being a zombie and back in the groove (whatever that might be) Rainy got the cutest stroller for her rabbit - it looks like a real stroller with big wheels and breaks and what not but the top is mostly see through and it zips so he cannot get a way - I probably did not mention her harness and leash she had for him a while back that looked so cute but he got out of it and ran so fast and I thought he was gone but she found him in the neighbors yard so this stroller is much better - and she carries it around the house with her and outside - lucky little rabbit - last week was the end of the season of Survivor so we don't have much to watch together until the 26th when AGT comes out again - I got Rainey's work permit signed and mailed in- see if it works and if not Tricia signed an extra one but I just have to run to the school district offices to get the SEAL on it so I can upload it on line - OK well I am just going to post what I get down here instead of saving it and thinking I will get back to it because we all know that rarely happens -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home