Sunday September 6th
OK- here are a few more pictures - I thought I had more on the computer - but my camera battery was not fully charged so this is what we got on that and then I have hundreds on my phone that I can add- more with Barry - speaking of Barry - Jess is camping out at Nancy Lake and so Adrienne is going to get him at noon today instead of 6pm so we are going to go out and ride a train - a kids train but it should be fun ! then we can go out and take some more pictures - I do need to clean for the picnic tomorrow - Tom took the tent down yesterday and so I have a huge pile of pillows and blankets in the living room - and a huge pile of Rainey's clothes that need to be hung up - clothes I took down to Portage but I need to get some more together for today - I was so proud of myself last week - I had the ladies come over on Sunday -I was up at 5am and I was cleaning and had everything clean by 9:30 - then when Rainey got off her call with Cerris we went to Palmer and met Adrienne in the FM parking lot and went out to the Racetrack - I had promised Rainey we could go back out for an hour because we were short on time because the ladies were arriving at 1pm - oh and that morning I put in a roast in the crockpot for Sunday dinner - the ladies arrived - we had Basil Ginger - Nancy brought it -and then they visited until 6pm when Jordan arrived to visit and Adrienne and Barry came over to eat dinner - so after saying goodbye to everyone I managed to get dinner on the table - and by 8pm I was pretty proud at how much I had gotten accomplished during the day - so I suppose I could do the same in the morning - but I will get most done tonight- I already have all of my food - and I was planning on making cookies this afternoon for tomorrow - I think this house thing is going to be an issue for the next few months - I am trying hard to not let it bother me but I am so concerned about the lack of houses for rent - and now that I have seen new construction - I want something really nice - and I am afraid my expectations are going to be too high- and so many places are so darn tiny - like 1200, 1300, 1400, 1700 sq feet - WHAT? I do not need 4000 sq feet but would like 2,300-2,500 at least - anyway I don't want to get my mind on that right now- It is so beautiful up here right now- gorgeous - everywhere you go - snow on the mountains already which just adds to the beauty - golf lesson on Tuesday morning - we should have through October for golf - we had a lesson on Thursday and it was chilly - I really forgot it was so cold - being out in it for an hour -and not dressed for it - I will be dressed for it on Tuesday for sure ! so there we go - cute pictures and more after today -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home