Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New

The girls had a blast yesterday. I did not end up doing the planting but instead we did self portraits. That was an idea for the respect myself and others petal and I did not have anything at the time to make them with but yesterday at Target I found kits and so we did that and the egg hunt and then they played outside. It was so refreshing to let them outside after a long winter of doing everything inside. They were on the swings, and in the playhouse and digging dirt. The first grader was whiz zing up and down the sidewalk on Rainey's razor having a blast.

It is 4 in the morning and I am wide awake. I fell asleep at 9:30 back up at 11:30, 1:30, then 3 and finally after realizing I was not going back to sleep I decided to just get up for a little while. We got a box of spring dresses and shorts in from Gymboree. A pair of matching purple sunglasses and orange sun glasses to go with the collection that is a mix of purple and oranges. Rainey and I have a pedicure after school today. It's her reward for keeping her hair cut in the style it is in right now and for letting me clip her toe nails. :) also they love her down there at the salon. She just walks in and tells them that Rainey is there for her appt. the lady that does her toes saves candy treats for her. Rainey talks the entire time just like a grown up but about her "boy" friends and the dilemma she is in on which one to marry !!! I just shake my head and roll my eyes!

Rainey has started chapter books. I bought the box set of Ramona and this morning when she wakes up we will finish book one. She loves Ramona. I did not realize what a brat Ramona is or was or whatever but she is a real pain. At least that is my opinion. Ok I am going to try and get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home