Feeling Antsy !!
It is only 3:oo in the afternoon and I have already went to the store and did a huge grocery shopping, got it all home, in the house and put away as well as made a homemade lasagna all done and wrapped in tin foil waiting to bake for dinner tonight as well as the dishes out of the dishwasher and all other dishes used in making the lasagna washed and put away. Wow. I am impressed with myself. I guess since I am in this mood I should go upstairs and organize the upstairs bedroom and maybe even clean the bathroom? do a couple loads of laundry? I am thinking I might as soon as I get done with this post.
I was waiting for Adrienne and Rainey to get back but they are still not here. We were going to go for a drive about 3 pm and get Miss B an icecream to enjoy while we drive around and look at the scenery. Although I am thinking that since I already have 18,000 miles on my car and it is only 9 months old I might should stop with the "driving and looking around" either that or take a different car. My actual plan was to stop driving my car so much this summer and drive one of the other cars but I really love my car and enjoy driving in it. At any rate so much for car talk. :)
Rainey and I are going to hit golf balls in the yard this evening. She has a "toddler" set which is pretty much useless but I have not gotten her down to Sports Authority to buy her the "big girl" set. They have about 5 of them that come with 4 clubs and a putter as well as the bag but I want her to pick out her set. We have also decided it was time she had a real bike with training wheels so that is on the list to buy as well but I am thinking since we are leaving on Saturday there is no rush and I can just look when we get back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home