Tuesday
1. I am going to be confused again this week about dates because of the holiday yesterday but oh well.
2. It was hot, hot, hot here yesterday. Holy smokes.
3. I cleaned up the area in front of the house, moved the swing set and play house raked up the leaves and the bigger rocks. Moved the fire pit from the backporch to the front area of the house , brought up 6 chairs to put around it and brought up the picnic table. Which we found out that we have not just one but two picnic tables.!!! That is what happens when you have so much "cr**" that you forget what you actually own.
4. I went to Home Depot first thing in the morning and bought a load of flowers, came home and planted them with Miss Adrienne's help - thank you Adrienne - sorry you got sunburned :( then after that Adrienne and I went back to Home Depot for more flowers and bags of dirt and we got all of those planted. I no have a yard full of beautiful flowers. I am done planting flowers for the summer (if you are wondering) .
5. At Home Depot the second time we ran into our East Asian Studies teacher. She is so awesome. We visited with her for about a half hour. I think we are going to take the class again this fall for fun with both of us auditing it ....
6. In the morning I had a telephone call at 8 am and I walked down to the dock with my cup of coffee and sat on the grass while I talked. It was so, so, so beautiful and peaceful. The mountains were reflecting into the lake. UMMMMMM
7. Book club here on Sunday. The book is Why I stayed by Gayle Haggard. We already have our book picked out for next time because it was the book Diana wanted called Undue Influence but when I looked it up during book club it was out of print and so we decied on the other one and then I had time to order the Undue Influence books from different places. Most of them are hardback from libraries and with shipping and the cost of the books they came out to be 9.00 each which I think is a great deal.
8. We had bicycle races around the house yesterday evening. It was Tom, Jordan, Adrienne and I. You had to ride around the back side of the house, down lot 5 and around the bottom of the house and back up the hill in front of the cabin. It sounds easy but was actually hard. It was on my bike which has no gears and so to get up the final part was sad. I lost, Adrienne came in 3rd, Tom second and Jordan 1st. Then we got out the 4 wheeler which was much easier :) not really racing but just having a good time giving Rainey rides around the property.
9. Ok lots to do today. Homework and office work and cleaning the kitchen from yesterdays festivities.
10. Happy Tuesday everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home