April 12, 2013
I decided to start blogging again. Yep, I have a paper due and so instead of working on it right now I decided to blog.!! On the positive side I could say that I am warming up my fingers typing so that when I do get to the paper I will be warmed up and ready to go fingers and all.
Blah to winter. We had not one but two snow storms that past week We actually had a snow day on Tuesday with everything cancelled and this morning when I left to take Rainey to preschool it was 1 degree outsdide. 1 degree? are you getting me? it is the 12th of April. I am so, so ready to leave this behind for a few days and hopefully when I get back it will at least be in the 50's and the snow will have started to melt.
We are heading down to Phoenix on Thursday afternoon. Afternoon because I have a class out here in the valley on Thursday morning and then I have to go straight to town for my next class. I am having Adrienne ride with me to town so that after my town class she can take me to the airport and then Tom will be picking Rainey up from preschool at 1:30 pm and they will head to town and with Adrienne taking my car home we will only end up with one at the airport. The only thing to this tricky situation is that I have to be ready to go on Wed evening before bed and get up early onThursday for final touches. I walk out the door at 8 am on Thursdays for class and have to have Rainey ready to go to school. But then sunshine, peace and relaxation will be mine with more sunshine and warmth thrown in for good measure.
I have a huge historiography paper due on the 25th of April and I have been trying to get it done before we leave. I also have another paper due on the 23rd in another class I would like to have complete before I go as will as finishing the book club book for Sunday and accupuncture today along with hair and nails for both Rainey and myself this afternoon. I would love to finish my paper tomorrow by 6 pm. That is my goal.
It is on The Battle of the Little Bighorn. I have decided to make that my senior seminar paper as well with going in for a lot more detail and depth. Love history.
I just got a circular in the mail for the childrens performing arts center in Arizona and thought I would see what they have while we are down there as well as the puppet theatre. ok enough for now. I have to get started on this paper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home