Saturday Dec 22
Some pictures from our trip. The ones in the red dress are from Wednesday when we went to the puppet show, then to the Spaghetti factory for lunch and then the museum and then to play minature golf and some shopping at Dillards clearance and then over to the temple for the lights. Lots on that day. I think I wore myself out :)
Thursday we went down to Bisbee 2.5 hour drive each way from where I am at. I needed to get back a bit early so I could do a load of laundry and I had a massage that night. There is a massage therapist here at the dropzone and she is fantastic. I have only had one this visit because I am still out and about in the evenings due to Christmas lights and activities etc but Tom has had one each night and needs it after a full day of skydiving.
Friday we had a down day. After 5 straight days of going I was exausted. We went to Walmart and putzed around for an hour or so and then back to the room. We opened the door so the sun could come in and Rainey played on the floor in the door in the warm sun for a long time. She is starting to get a cold and so we had a nap which helped :) then back in the car we went for an hour drive up to Tempe to the Pump it Up Santa Jump . They had jumping, crafts, and Santa was there ( I posted the picture on facebook) lots of fun.
Today is our last day in Arizona. We are going to see a Christmas play, go to the zoo, the museum, and play miniture golf. Then when it gets dark we will go see some more Christmas light displays. I also want to hit Macy's and Dillard's this morning for some last minute awesome specials.
Tomorrow we head to Seattle where we will be meeting Kayla and doing some indoor skydiving and go out to eat and then back on the plane to Anchorage. Busy, Busy, Busy but has been a ton of fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home