Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday

The coupons are flying in from the mail. Everyone has a deal/special and a time frame and I am trying to stack them on my desk so I can start using them. I am behind on Chirstmas and have to get a huge start on it but right now.. well, not so many presents being ready to wrap. I did get some great items at Old Tucson for Renae and Adrienne but ended up giving them the presents when I got home. I have a bad habit of giving out the presents if they are not wrapped so I have my paper out and am ready to start buying and wrapping :)

Renae is planning on having her own Thanksgiving dinner in the cabin but she needs a new stove so I am going to go with her this weekend to do some "stove" shopping. In 7 + years of being out here she is the first person to clean out the woodstove in the cabin and start using it . The propane is very expensive to heat with in the cabin and she is being frugal with using the woodstove which does keep it toasty warm down there.

We are all getting ready to sign up for Spring classes next week. I have put together all the schedules and it looks like a great semester ahead of us. I have a class with both girls, and then two online with Adrienne ( I am working on finishing some loose ends on Early Childhood Education classes that I was not real hot on before. It is funny because I can take some of those with Adrienne and then Renae is in Psychology and so she and I can take some of those together.

Miss B has gymanstics starting on Saturday at noon and then I have my electric guitar lesson at 3 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home