Tuesday
Almost time to go get Miss B at school. I headed out to warm up my car. I indulge in a toasty warm car wherever I go by starting it at least a half hour before I go anywhere. I just thought I would post that it is freezing cold here in Alaska. No snow, just ice cold temperatures. It would probably make it more tolerable if there was some beautiful snow on the ground.
Going to start listening to "The Hundered Secret Senses" by Amy Tan for my book report first portion in my East Asian class. I just finished up making all the image cards for chapters 7,8and 9 in History of Art. I am a whole week ahead of schedule and it feels GOOD.. trying to change my procrastination habits with my new power of habits book.
Rainey has her 4 year shots this afternoon. Makes my heart hurt to just think about it :( I wish I could take them for her but well there you have it.
Question of the day : Why do some people do the same thing over and over and over and over again and think that they results might change or rather "hope" that the results will change? It is depressing to watch it occur and know that it is not working.
Going to vote in a little bit. I am a true Alaskan so that will tell you how I am voting. If you did not already know :)
TaTa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home