Happy Birthday to Renae
Renae is 26 today. She wanted a sea weed wrap/massage for her birthday. They did not have any openings today so she went before her class yesterday. Today we are going to an early dinner at a nice restaraunt to celebrate her 26 years.
I have a earache but have some ear drops that numbed it. I also have a terrible sore throat and went to bed at 8:30 last night which tells me I am not feeling up to par today :)
On the agenda today : Gymnastics for Miss Rainey B and a guitar lesson for grandma. Then of course dinner. This morning I am going to make turkey cookies with Rainey. I was at the Natural Pantry yesterday and they had the cutest turkey shaped cookie cutters and so I grabbed one with the intention of making cute turkey shaped cookies this morning before gymnastics.
Last Saturday before gymnastics Tom and I took her to the Pet store to buy a hamster and all the trimmings :) odd way of putting it but is how I look at it. A 15.00 hamster has to have 150.00 worth of "trimmings" to go with it. The hamster lives in the family room ( this is a room that we do not allow the cats into because they tend to ruin the furniture if they get locked in there) and so it is the perfect room for the hamster to live. Hence the name we are now calling the old family room is now the new hamster room. As in "oh go put it in the hamster room".
I have been searching around for a dining room table for Thanksgiving. I have narrowed it down to one 10 foot table and one 12 food table. Both are exceptionally beautiful and would look awesome in the great room. Although it is not going to be the great room anymore with all this furniture in it. Now it will be "take that into the room filled with furniture". :)
I am going to put up a tree on Monday afternoon. I was going to just put up one but then decided to have two trees. One the family multicolored with all the decorations and then the gold tree with all the beautiful gold ornaments and not one "multicolored anything" near it.
Been buying and wrapping presents all week. Got quite a bit ordered and on its way. I am gearning up for a happy holiday season. Planning on taking Rainey to Colony days in Palmer on December 8th. They have horse drawn carriage rides, a reindeer petting area, pictures with Santa and a Bazaar in the old train depot.
Tickets have been bought for the Nutcracker and reservations have been made for the Glacier Brewhouse for dinner after the show. Rainey has her festive Nutcracker dress. Adrienne and Jeff are going with us but they have seats in a different area (bought at different times)..
Paper due on Monday and then no school for a week. We do have a Thanksgiving gathering for Rainey at her preschool on Wed and picture day is on Tuesday. I think I have covered most everything going on. I will post some pictures soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home