Christmas
I am going to skip past Christmas. I am so over Christmas right now. I just want to click my heels and have all the Christmas decorations go away and click them again and have all the toys organized and one more click for a nice clean house. Hmmm probably not going to happen without a lot of help from me but I can dream right?
It is so dark here as in dark until almost 10 am and then dark again at 4pm and when it is light it is cold and dreary looking. I am not really enjoying the "winter" just want it to go away .. hmmm I might could try clicking my heels?
I ended up sick and that might be part of my challenge. I went and went and went and then crashed.
I went to see Jack Reacher today. I have read every book as soon as they are released. I love Lee Childs books. I was not sure how I was going to like Tom Cruise playing the part of Jack Reacher. I just could not imagine him being able to pull it off. I was struggling with the idea but still curious enough to go see it. I LOVED it. Tom Cruise did an amazing job playing Jack Reacher. Not for a second did I think that he was not Jack Reacher. Great job. Robert Duvall did a super job as well. Just a really good movie. Glad I went to see it.
I feel a bit discombobulated without schedules right now. It seems strange not to have school, homework. places to go, things to do, people to see.
Going to make lasagna for dinner. Yea, I am that bored right now :() normally I would be rushing around thinking that I had to figure out dinner and no time to go to the store but it is 4 pm and I not only have time to go to the store but I also have time to make dinner.. weird, I know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home