Feb
Hopefully I will post more than once in Feb :) at any rate I started taking Lisiniprol for my blood pressure the middle of December and took them for 30 days. I had to get another prescription from the Dr. so he called it in but then told me to come back in a few weeks later so I got about 45 days total in on it. My blood pressure was awesome with the Lisiniprol. However, I started to cough and cough and cough and cough for about 2 weeks that is when I remembered that I had been taking it last year and stopped because of a cough that we thought was from taking the Lisinipril. So, when I went in he switched me to a different prescription and the cough was to go away. 7 days later I still had the cough and it was 10 times worse. I have not been able to sleep more than two hours at a time and my head hurts, my chest hurts and it is downright embarrasing to be coughing for ten minutes at a time while out in public. I called the Dr. back and explained that the cough had not gone away so the good news is that I get to start taking Lisinipril again :) but the bad news is the cough. He told me to take some Zyrtec and see if that helps. If not I have to do something by Thursday because he is closed on Friday and we leave on Friday night. I have had two doses and it seems to be getting better but I am not convinced. I do have accupuncture on Friday morning and will ask them to concentrate on the cough.
Have a stack of books on my desk for my research project on Crazy Horse. One is called "The Lakota Way", "Crazy Horse", "Lakota Portraits- Lives of the Legendary Plains Peoples", and "The Killing of Crazy Horse".
Have a class list for Tues/Thurs and a class list for Mon, Wed, Fri for Raineys preschool. I have to get them done before Friday since she will not be in school next week.
Have a pile of bills, paperwork on the other side of my desk that needs to be accomplished.
Have a geography quiz in a class on Thursday.
It is a gorgeous day here in Alaska. Blue skies, dry roads and 35 degrees. Feels like we should get out the snowmachines soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home