Mary Poppins
I bought tickets for Mary Poppins all the way back in January. I am excited to be going with Adrienne. We have great seats. The last one we went to was Beauty and the Beast and we LOVED it. Every single moment of it was spectacular.
School has started. I have a ton to do today to prepare for deadlines tomorrow. That is in one class and then I have another one to work on. I have two classes for first 5 weeks and two classes for the last 5 weeks. I am going to go to Montana in June with Rainey to visit the site of The Battle of Little Bighorn. It is my focus on my senior seminar paper in history. I thought it would be awesome to get a visual of the area. Rainey and I are working on a Native American project book to prepare for the trip.
Rainey just started playing her guitar which reminded me that I have a guitar lesson today at 3 pm. :) We went to Lowes yesterday and bought some flowers to plant so we will be doing that as well. I think I overbook my day but its ok. I should be able to get lots done today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home