Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

I was having a hard time with the other pictures yesterday and then got busy doing other things so I will try again tonight or tomorrow. We are off to Fairbanks this morning. Our first trip with Rainey B. We are going to go to Alaska Land, to see Santa ( I called for the times he would be there) Rainey asked if it was going to be dark and cold and would he be giving us presents? I said no it was summertime and in the summertime we have to buy the presents :) ok so then on the list is El Dorado gold mine ( I went there with Adrienne a few years ago and think it would be lots of fun for Rainey) the Fairbanks fair ( one of the reasons we chose this time)and then we have not decided if we are going to Chena Hot Springs so she could ride the horses with Aunt Adrienne or out to Chena Lakes ? but since the weather says it will be a high .. in the 50's and raining.. probably Chena Lakes is out. :)

We picked up the motorhome yesterday and got the food and stuff at the store but this morning we need to put stuff in it.. we are going to try and get moving by 9 am.. not sure if we can make it with Rainey needing a bath, grandma needing a shower and everything put together but we shall see. I had a really rotten nights sleep. I slept about 6 hours out of 8 and was wide awake the rest of the time. Not sure why ..maybe excitement ? School starts in 10 days and we will be leaving for Tucson in 20 days. Oh and the Alaska State Fair starts in 14 days.. I love going on opening night. Ok need to get ready I will be taking my camera and will post pictures as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home