Saturday
Lots to do on Tuesday (of last week) I had an accupuncture appt in the morning. My back was killing me from guitar school and the traveling so we did some points which felt so good and then we did some cupping. It is like the opposite of massage and pulls the tension out of the muscles. The funny part is that it leaves marks on your back as in little round marks... the other day I was getting dressed and Rainey said " Grandma, you have polka dots all over your back". And it is true I do have polka dots all over my back. :) then because I was going to start my second round of HCG in the morning I scheduled an emergency facial ( I cannot have any facials, use lotions, creams, ect for 43 days) and so at noon I had a facial then at 2 pm I went in for my beginning checkup for HCG. I had already done the lab work on Monday before leaving but this time we did the B12 and B6 shots, did the body composition, measurement, met with the doctor and was declared ready to go for my next round. Then I had my guitar lesson, picked up Rainey from daycare and played with her until 7 pm when we dropped her off at her dads house (Tuesday after work is one of his nights) and then we went to eat and home to bed. Our bodies thought it was after 10 pm in Texas time.
Wed - Jordan dropped Rainey off in the morning. I had her stay home with me and then dropped her off at her moms since I had an appt in the afternoon then she came back over to spend the night... she and I went to Walmart to pick out papa's birthday presents. His birthday was on the 10th which was a Sunday but she was at her dads house that day and then we left for our trip so we had never really had a chance for her to "celebrate" his birthday. She picked out spiderman plates and cups. She picked out a cupcake with an S on it for "super papa". She walked down the toy aisle for over a half hour picking out the "best ever" presents for papa. He ended up with some nice presents including a spiderman doll that talks :) so we had a little party upstairs and he got to open all his presents.
Thurs- I had a doctors appt at 10 this morning but got a call at 8:45 saying someone was in labor and so the doctor would not be in the clinic. Our family doctor is a jack of all trades to to speak. He was Raineys doctor at the hospital, he is her pediatrician, he is Renaes regular doctor, my regular doctor, Toms regular doctor, Adrienne's regular doctor, he does flight exams, the common cold and all that type of stuff. Anyway he was not going to be in that morning so I decided that Rainey and I would play hookey and go to Anchorage for the day and do some shopping. Which is exactly what we did.. first we went to Build a Bear in the mall so that she could use a gift certificate she had been holding onto for oh.... 3 years. It was actually given to her at the baby shower. Then we went to Nordstroms and had her foot measured .. she is not even three yet and she is a size 9 in shoe size. She picked out a pair of shoes .. bubblegum pink danskos .. her first pair.. they start in size 9 .. she love, love, loves them... I have to admit she looks cute as can be in them..Then she fell asleep in the car so I drove around for a while.. we were actually waiting on Tom.. he had a meeting at 1pm in Anchorage and then was going to meet us at La Mex ( her favorite restaraunt) for "chips and dip" also her favorite. We had some time so after her nap we went to a park out by Jewel Lake to play for a while..then to La Mex .. back to the valley.. dropped her off at her momma's house.. since it was 75 degrees out they were headed to the river to play.. I went home... played my guitar, watched America's got talent.. and went to bed..
Friday - first day of HCG very low calorie diet.. It actually went pretty good. I had a bit of a headache in the early evening but other than that .. it was much better than the first time. I was not really hungry at all which I like. I had meditation and yoga this morning.. it lasted for 2 hours and was so relaxing and wonderful. More later.. coffee is here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home