Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday- Happy Birthday to Tom

I have not been blogging much this week. I think I should go back to Monday. We went to the 4th of July picnic up at Pete and Darlenes. It was a really nice day. Just a bit of rain but for short bits of time. Rainey had so much fun with the kids, running and laughing and playing. It is interesting to watch the change in children doing the same things as the years go by. First it was myself and my cousins playing in the front yard of Darlenes house and then it was our kids and now it is grandkids and others mixed in but fun to watch as the years go  by. I brought a homemade potato salad that I worked really hard on to make perfect. I also made a scalloped potato's and ham mix that was hot and yummy. Then I got a box of 30 bags of chips for a nice variety of chips.

Tuesday we had guitar lesson and ordered pizza for dinner. I cleaned the house, did a huge amount of laundry and was pretty  proud of how nice the house looked and felt after I got done with my cleaning.

Wednesday I had two things going on. I had my accupuncture in the morning and then I had a seaweed wrap in the afternoon. As I lose weight the seaweed wrap helps to shrink cellulite spots and feels really good. I have tried to do them at home but they are a huge mess. It is much easier to have someone do it for me and then clean up the mess after me. Tom and I went to the Grape Tap for dinner on Wednesday. I had the flight of white wines and the cheese plate for dinner. Really, really good.

Thursday I had a doctor appt in the morning to talk about blood pressure. I stopped taking my blood pressure pills about 2 months ago and am managing quite nicely. I just wanted to make sure that the bottom number was not creeping up and could potentially cause a problem .. he said it was fine. After my next round of HCG it should go down and be just fine. The top number is great.. then he looked at my rib. It is not my rib that hurts but just in that spot. Apparently I have a sore muscle in that area and again not a problem. Then I got a B12 shot.

Then we had book club. YUMMMM.. I will blog more in a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home