Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lunch at Chena Hot Springs

Since we had an hour to wait for the ice house tour we decided to have some lunch. Two years ago when I was there with Adrienne she went on a horse ride and I decided to get some lunch while she was off riding. I went into the restaraunt and ordered the Chena "special" salad. It is the one with the walnuts on top. It was delicious. Actually beyond delicious. They grow their own vegetables and so the lettuce itself is to die for .. just so fresh and healthy tasting. This time I ordered the same thing and ate every single bit of it. The other salad was a spinach salad with chicken which was equally delicious. And of course what is lunch in Alaska without the requisite "halibut and chips"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home