Monday
Got in 5.25 miles today.
Got 10 (1) gallon jugs of water ( we use them in the Keurig)
Roasted hot dogs over fire on back porch. Then put saurkraut, dill relish and onions all over my hot dog. .. ok.. I had two :) but they were really, really good specially with all that stuff on them.
Got tires for the 300. Taking it down in the morning for the summer tires to be put on. Hopefully I am not pulled over on the way with the winter tires still on it. I am sure they would understand that nobody has driven it since January and I am on my way to get summer tires put on.. (hopefully)..
Paid bills but they are still sitting on my desk. I need to buy some stamps :)
Got a bunch of college stuff done for Adrienne this morning. She is off to Fairbanks on Saturday.
We dropped off the two push lawnmowers today at the lawnmower repair shop. I think the riding one is ok but these are having a bit of a challenge.
Smokin Seventeen by Janet Evanovich comes out tomorrow :)
Am loving my new "treadmill" series. I am watching Season one of Bones. Totally captivating. Good thing I have the additional 5 seasons. That should carry me until fall when I buy the seasons from 2010-2011 that I love. Such as The Mentalist, House, Desperate Housewives, Greys, there are more but I cannot remember them right now.
House inspector is coming in the morning. Something to do with energy savings. They have to come inspect and then give you a plan to make changes that will save heating costs. Something like that not too sure but has to do with Tom getting tired of me complaining about the outrageous Enstar bill all winter long. :)
Ok.. it is 9 pm and I am tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home