Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday

I got my exercising done. I only did 6 miles and I took my sweet time....more walking with lots of incline. I just did not have the energy for much more. After I got done I realized I had forgotten to eat anything that day which would make sense for my lack of energy while exercising. Tom and I went to the Grape Tap for an early dinner. It is a fun, little wine bistro out here in the valley. We shared the trio of dips and then I had the cheese platter and he had the pulled pork sliders. There was plenty left over from the trio and my cheese platter .. so I had them box it up to give to Renae because she loves the food from the Grape Tap. That was were she decided to go for her birthday dinner last year. We do not go that there that much because they do have a limited menu and drink list and because Tom likes to drink cabernet only for red and sometimes they do not have a cab just a merlot or shiraz... they did have a really good Silver Oaks cab but not anymore.. enough on that...

This morning is DANCE class.. Rainey has been waking up all night long telling us it is time to get up to go to dance class.. Tom keeps telling her not for a little bit and she goes back to sleep. He will not be able to see here because his massage is at 9 and mine is 10:30 ... and class is 9-10..oh.. sounds like she is waking up... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home