7 miles and I am almost done with The Guardian...
thank goodness...three seasons is killing me.. :) need to move on to a new series. Hey I am going to post some pictures from last night in just a little bit. Need to take a shower first.. I am getting cold from the sweat.. The guy from Austin called back and we were trying to figure out some dates to go down in July.. we figured out that it is only 2 hours from Houston so are going to fly into Houston and drive over and then back to Houston so that we can have dinner with some good friends.. and see Mother Ruth and Sue.... oh, and do some shopping :) as if I need one more thing..but I enjoy looking.. (one can always look right?) OK... pictures soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home