Wed June 15th
Good Morning,
My day started yesterday with a mud mask on my face while listening to some peaceful meditation music. Rainey got dropped of about 8:45 am by her dad and she and I played/got ready upstairs until 10:30 ish. She loves the new room (decorated bedroom) we play on the bed with all the pretty pillows and listen to her Farmer in the Dell music. Then we are working on Hooked on Phonics and so we try to do a lesson when she is over. I had picked out her clothes the night before and ironed them in the morning so her outfit complete with matching bows, shoes and socks was on the floor so she could see it when she got there. "is that what I am going to wear today?" she asked me. :) We dropped her off at school about 10:50 and headed back to the house.
I left about 1 pm to run some errands before my guitar lesson. I went across the street and signed her up for Tiny Dancers which is every Sat morning from 9-10 at our local sports center. It starts on Sat the 18th ... pretty excited. Then I stopped at our local dance studio and signed her up for creative movement which is once a week on Thursdays. Then off to the bank, Target, and over to the music store. Renae has an interest in learning to play and so she met me there .. we needed to put after factory strings on her guitar and then set her up with lessons.
I had my lesson and then headed over to Palmer for my next activity which was accupuncture. It went really, really good. I did not really know what to expect but what occured was great. I have been having some challenges going to sleep the past five nights or so.. because I am trying to not use anything to help me fall asleep and stay asleep such at tylenol pm or anything like that. I have been not going to sleep until 12:30 or so and then not falling asleep until around 1.. I explained that to him and he said they could help that. I went to bed at 10 pm and up at 4 am. Now I might not have gotten up that early but Tom has a job that is due this morning so when he got up ..I thought about going to sleep but I was wide awake and refreshed. :) I have been fixing my new blog this morning...
Oh so anyway we got invited to be in a golf tournament next Friday. Since I really do not like the driving ranges out here.. I do not get much practice .. so when I was at Target I got some tees and plastic balls to work on my swing in the yard. ... good idea in theory but since it is raining today I may have to postpone it until later on.. :) OK... going to get some work done.. pay some bills... and then get my exercise done early this morning. .. Rainey is spending the night tonight and we are going to roast hot dogs and marshmallows on the back porch .. should be fun as long as the rain lets up a tiny bit by then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home