Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday

I got in 6 miles yesterday afternoon. I am almost done with the final season of the Guardian. It only had three seasons and I can see why because it is pretty much the same old same old and I am fast forwarding through quite  a bit of it to get to the main parts about the characters rather than the entire story of the episode.

Then I practiced the guitar for an  hour while Tom exercised. Ordered pizza for dinner ( I had the lasagna with salad) not sure which one is worse but at least the lasagna did not have a ton of dough. Adrienne and Jeff stopped by to have me help them with some college stuff online and then to download some episodes of Super Natural using our wifi instead of at her apartment because we have unlimited in the house  and it is quicker.

Explanation: we have MTA out in the office and we have GCI in the house. In the house we have unlimited downloading so when the kids do music streaming/downloading and movies it is not an extra huge amount a month. We thought we had it all taken care of until this winter when the office bill started having an extra 2 and 300 dollars for downloading. The Cabin reaches through wifi to the office not the house and Canyon was downloading movies from net flix instead of ordering them and so before I caught what was going on it was two months of this and a huge amount of money. :( But then I changed the plan with MTA and now both are wireless. Long explanation but what the hey.. it is Tuesday.. the day for long explanations :)

WE have guitar today at 3 or rather I have it at 3 .. usually my time is 3:30 and Toms is at 3 but I have my very first Accupuncture appointment today at 4 pm and so I have to leave right after mine to get back over to Palmer for my appt. Pretty excited. I am embarking on a plan of relaxation, awareness, serenity in a holistic fashion. I went to my first one on one meditation on Friday and loved it. I am continuing that each week along with a deep tissue massage, exercising for endorphins, and now accupuncture. I will say that playing the guitar also helps keep me focused on what I am doing right now rather than letting my thoughts go wild. It has been a week now and I feel GREAT. I feel centered and relaxed. I feel strong and competent. I turned the bedroom into an oasis of well.. not sure it is just wonderful. I will post some pictures. Very peaceful in there. Rainey went in yesterday and said " I love it in here Grandma". I have lots of green and black and sand and rocks and flowers and waterfalls and it just combines for a feeling of serenity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home