Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday June 13th..

Well we have had a busy weekend.  Rainey had a great time at Colony Days.. she loves to jump  on the jumper (not very descriptive) it is like a slingshot jumper where she gets in belt and then they hook  it up to the machine on each side over the inflated trampoline like thing.. she did it 5 times before finally getting tired of it. She was really getting good at getting  higher and higher by pushing with her feet when she landed. She would go up in the air and flap her arms and say "look grandma I am butterfly waving my wings"..then we met up with her mommy and she had some cotton candy(pink) while we watched the bed races (only in Palmer).. then we went home and got grandpa and went to family fun night at her school.. she did not want to eat anything there so when it was over she wanted Mcdonalds for dinner so we went and got some .. (she had to have Dr. Pepper for her soda because "that is what Daddy drinks" ) and then home to watch Rapunzel or Tangled.. I guess it is called .. we start at the part where  Flynn Rider comes into the movie.. she loves it when Rapunzel smacks him over the head with the frying pan.. then we had story time.... she wanted 6 stories.. and finally she climbed into bed and fell right to sleep.

Saturday morning she and I went to "give the car a bath" and then we went to Target.. I forgot to tell you that one of the books I bought her last week was Fancy Nancy.. so Friday night was the first time she  had been introduced to Fancy Nancy and she loved it... I remembered Target having FancyNancy stuff in the kid aisles so I took her their to get some Fancy Nancy stuff.. but sadly it was all gone??? It was several years ago but still.. so we got a box set of 4 fancy shoes and a dolly and headed off to Mommies house. They were going into town and going to the Renaissance Fair. I had a massage. I had a really sharp pain in my right side and so I asked her to check it out.. had a really bad knot on my side under my rib in the muscle.. I am thinking it was the way I have been sitting in the car on the long rides to town and sitting in the small seat a certain way... so it was pretty painful.. but she worked it out eventually and it is doing much better..

Then I spent two hours on the treadmill and did some masques on my face and had a delightful bubble bath and then we went to Chilis for dinner.. I had the Caribbean Salad ..I only ended up eating half but it was really good. Hmmmm.. been reading a book about Sarah Palin and lies the past few nights which has been keeping me up past midnight because it is so good..

Sunday I invited Aunt Diana, Darlene and Sharon Womac over for an Impromptu picnic. We were on the back porch and used the fire pit on the porch.. with a beautiful view of the lake. We roasted hot dogs in it and even marshmallows.. very nice visit and time. Renae dropped by and so did Adrienne for a little bit.

I have to get some stuff done.. more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home