New Post #1
Here is the deal. I had a problem with my first blog and then had to start another one but it would not let me use my first email so I used Adrienne's email but I did not verify the email so all of these years have went by and finally about 2 weeks ago blogger said "no more, you must verify your email to continue" or something along those lines. I asked Adrienne to go into her email and verify but guess what? Adrienne has not used that account in years either and so they wanted a bunch of personal information and such so we decided not to worry about that account anymore and I would just start a new one and then this way I have my own email on it and I was able to do the verfiy thing right up front and so now I am back to blogging.
I am not sure where I have left off before I started this new one. If I repeat information sorry. I finally got to go see the movie Something Borrowed and it was Something Boring... I could not believe that I had waited so long and looked so forward to it and then Boring... sorry for those of you that might have liked it.
I have kept my weight down for the 6 weeks of maintenance on HCG ....yay for me... I only went up a half pound or down a half pound the whole time.. I am starting another round on Tuesday the 14th for 6 weeks.. (hello starvation.. goodbye fat :) actually it works great .. you just have to get through the first few days but the weight loss keeps you pretty motivated. I am 2 sizes down and am pretty happy with that.. I have been running more.. about 5 to 6 miles a day... just for fun and some exercise.. I cannot do that on HCG.. not enough calories but I will go for 2 or 3 a day just to keep some cardio going.. last 6 weeks round I did not exercise at all and my cardio went way down..or rather took a long time to get my cardio back up again.
Tom and I took Rainey to see Kung Fu Panda 2.. halfway through she said she was done and ready to go home..I thought..thank the lord...it was not as boring as something borrowed but it was pretty lame.. I am totally not a g rated movie person.. never have been and probably will never be..
OK Ms. Renae is busy enjoying her summer. She has lost weight just because it is summer and she is out and about.. she goes hiking pretty much every day.. Takes Rainey to the river all the time.. they like to throw rocks in the water. We have some fun things coming up for her to take Rainey B to enjoy. This weekend is our Colony days in downtown Palmer and last weekend they did the Renaissance Fair in Anchorage.. Renae actually dressed up for it... in her costume.. or one of her costumes.
Adrienne is preparing to go to Fairbanks for school this fall. Looking at cabins and such near the University.. more on that later...
Ok.. I need to get this looking good.
Brenda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home