Thursday
I will post more pictures from last night but I put them on the computer upstairs and I am in the office right now. Rainey , Tom and I are going to Anchorage. We are going to Best Buy ( so Tom can look at guitars and Rainey can have fun playing on the drum set). We are actually thinking of buying an electric drum set. Not sure if that is how you say it or describe it.. just that it has headphones and does not make a big racket all over the house.
Right now Rainey is playing with my plastic golf balls. It has been raining the past few days and so I have not been out in the yard .. but it appears to be sunny today so I might go out and try later this evening.
I am also going to go by the Alaska Dancer Emporium to get some dancing clothes for Rainey for her new classes. Maybe go to La Mex for lunch. Rainey loves the chips and dip and the tiny tacos at La Mex.
Not much else going on besides we are making arrangements to go down to Austin next month for a three day electric guitar blues school. It would just be an intensive three days with Tom and I and the owner/instructor. Other than my helping Adrienne move up to Fairbanks next weekend and the golf tournament..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home