I just talked to Renae and she said that she and Rainey went down to the river and played for about 3 hours. Rainey loves to swing forever and to play at the river for forever..
So you can see the picnic area I put together on the back porch. I actually bought that fire pit thing and the matching chairs about 4 years ago and we used the fire pit part one time in the front of the house and then it was put away/forgotten for years until I think Renae put it out on the back porch and that is what we used /sat around last Sunday when the ladies were here for hot dogs and marshmallows. It cooks hotdogs great and well.. marshmallows are the best. It is convienent, easy to use and even I can do it :) The only down side is you need a pile of wood and it has to be a pile of small wood and it goes through wood really, really fast. I have had Jeff chopping wood and bringing it up to the back deck.. I do not know why I have been saying porch?
It appears our trip will be around the second week of July... woooo.. going to be hot in Texas.. we have been having great weather hovering around 60 to 64 each day.. not great but not bad for Alaska.
It is almost nine at night and we are trying to decide if we want to watch a movie .. the Adam Sander and Jennifer Aniston one or just .. Brenda _- Read and Tom- practice the guitar.. I am leaning towards the reading..
I have my meditation in the morning... love meditation.. feel great afterwards... then I think I am going to go for 10 miles tomorrow afternoon.. really, really push it and get the endorphis going.. well, actually I am thinking if I get my legs sore enough right now.. then Summer can massage it all out on Saturday.. after "tiny dancers" class... :) Rainey wants to wear her black outfit to the first dance class... good choice .. she will look so darn cute.. ;
Ok.. gotta go..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home