Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday

Pretty snazzy titles I am coming up with:) I thought I would try to keep a bit more updated on my blog and that way I would not have to do a whole week at a time.

Today we need to go to Home Depot  to buy a new grill. Apparently the one we got a few years back is old and needs replacing or maybe we just need a bigger better one ? not sure .. because we did just make steaks on it the other night and they were pretty tasty for a bbq that needed to be replaced and yes I did count it in my 500 calorie allotment for the day and my steak was pretty small but for such a small steak it was pretty tasty :)

I have Jordin coming over this afternoon we are going to be buying more shelves and things to organize with and she puts them together and then I put things in them :0 trying to get the house cleaned for the party.. part of my cleaning is finding a spot to put everything.

I think I will go take some pictures and post them ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home