Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday part two

Hard to believe it is the end of July. Hard to believe this is my second post in one day :) It is starting to get darker at night as well as cooling off a bit. We have had lots of rain today.. pretty much non stop rain which is somewhat unusual for us. I have had a pretty relaxing day today. I did spend an hour on the treadmill, took a delicious detox bath, did some meditation, iced my shoulders (tightness in them because I tend to carry my tension there) and we are having baked tilapia and spinach for dinner. Yum, Yum...

Oh, and I bought a new bike today. One of those great retro ones from Walmart. You know the ones.. with the big tires, big seat, the normal looking schwinn without any bells and whistles.. I love it. Oh and it had a cup holder.. it is a creamy yellow with flowers. Love, love, love it.

I just sat down to watch some tv while I enjoyed my strawberries. I ended up on QVC .. they had Honora pearls on.. yep.. ended up with some items. Turned it off :) decided to blog.

I washed the sheets today so tonight nice crisp sheets with the sound of the rain falling outside.. hmmmm sounds peaceful.

Well, I went to take some pictures but my battery was dead so had to charge it. I will try again tomorrow. Need to go check on dinner. Hope everyone has a super evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home