Cute pictures of Rainey below this blog.
Yesterday we went to an outlet mall ... it took me 45 minutes to go 16 miles on my way home. Just incredible. I am getting used to it but it still seems unreal to me. At the outlet mall we bought Rainey a small tent for the apartment. It was either that or have all the kitchen chairs back to back with a blanket over the top making a homemade tent. Then we hit Claires because Rainey saw the sign saying buy 1 item and get the other for only 5.00 so that is where we ended up with the glasses. She loves those glasses and seems to enjoy wearing them.
We took back our big car on Saturday the one we needed to get all of our bags here and to buy things and after that we got a different one... Rainey calls it "our affordable car" :) actually it is not only affordable but it is small and that is what I need to navigate traffic, parking spots and parallel parking around this city. I am quite happy driving around in my "affordable car".
We met up with the director here that is in charge of the children's acting program and they have lots of activities for the kids and the parents each week. On Monday at 6 pm they have arts and crafts and then tonight at 7 pm there is a speaker talking about acting reels. Tomorrow is a potluck lunch and then on Wednesday is a tax guy and after that is Karoke for the kids and parents. Thursday is hip hop dance class and a speaker on a Coogan crash course which is a bank account for child actors. Then on Friday is family bingo night and you bring a prize worth 5.00 for 3 cards and the winner gets to pick from the table of prizes. Then of course there is always swimming. The water is really warm and right now the pool does not seem that crowded.
I did a load of laundry.. actually 5 loads .. I have to walk down a long haul to the elevator and go to the laundry room and back up in the elevator and back down the long haul. On my way back after the 4th trip .. .I was thinking ... wow.. I have really moved down in the world. :) I miss my washer and dryer being so accessible. I think that this is a great project for appreciating what one has when one does not have it anymore. :)
Raineys commercial class on Saturdays is taught by a casting director. Great experience for Rainey to tap into such professional classes. Ok. Well I need to go get the last load of laundry. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home