Part 2
On Monday we(we from now on means Adrienne, Jess and I ) dropped Rainey off at her Junie B. Jones camp and headed off to a Goodwill store where I was able to find some cute tablecloths and curtains for the kitchen (I use a curtain to cover the pantry and washing machine area) they are so darn cute and I am looking forward to getting them put up.
Then we ate at Tortas La Presa which is in Mesa and I see it all the time on MB facebook's post so we decided to go try it. Not sure about the location and not real sure about everything being in Spanish but I did see a huge picture outside that did say Nachos in English so that is what I picked. Not sure on Jess and Adrienne. Very good food.
Then off to Splashland we went. It was hot and yes we all ended up burning even though I had rented a cabana for us. I loved the lazy river and the wave pool both favorites of mine. Then we had to leave to go pick up Rainey by 3:30 PM. Back to the dropzone where Rainey played outside with her friend and Tom, Jess and Adrienne went up to the Bent Prop to have a drink and bring back dinner. FYI the ribs are Rainey's favorite.
Tuesday - drop Rainey off at camp at 9:30 - Goodwill stores again, - Chandler Fashion Center- and Dave and Buster's for an afternoon of game playing. We ended up with 7000 points !!!! Rainey had her private class from 4-5 and I went back to pick up Adrienne and Jess from Dave and Buster's and back to the drop zone by about 7:30 pm- swimming
Wed- drop Rainey off at camp- Goldfield Ghost Town- adventure to find Apache Lake- pick Rainey up - private lesson back to drop zone- swimming at drop zone
Thursday - drop Rainey off at camp- Phoenix museum- Spaghetti Factory - drop the kids (Adrienne and Jess) off at the airport - Superstition Springs Mall - pick Rainey up - San Tan Mall and back to drop zone.
These are pretty long days we were having and by Friday I was beat. I took Rainey to camp - 1 hour in and then back to the drop zone another 1 and then packed everything up -waited for Tom to get done jumping and then we went in to see Rainey's final production - off to the airport - departed Phoenix at 6:15 pm with a stop in Seattle and we were back in Alaska a little after midnight.
It was a truly enjoyable trip. I did lots of things that I normally would not have done. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and I am looking forward to next Fourth of July weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home