4th of July weekend part 1
We left Anchorage on Friday afternoon the 3rd. By the time we got to the hotel it was 1:30 am on the 4th. I unpacked our bags and we went to sleep around 2:15 in the morning. The next morning Rainey and I left at 9:30 for St George. In the meantime Adrienne and Jess flew direct to Las Vegas were the plan was for me to pick them up the next day and drive them back to Phoenix with us. Back to our drive... It took me until 6:30 pm with an hour forward to make it to Gails house. We were just in time to enjoy a pool party, delicious dinner and awesome fireworks. Then Rainey and I checked into a hotel and were asleep by midnight. Next morning we did some shopping at Walmart and headed to Las Vegas to pick up Adrienne and Jess. It was a 2 hr drive from St George. I picked them up at noon and we got back to the hotel in Arizona at 7:30 pm- very long but enjoyable 2 days. I drove a little over 1000 miles in two days. Part 2 soon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home