Thursday, May 21, 2015

2nd day of Summer Break

Well... I had sell the suburban on my list for the summer. I have had it on my list for about a year but decided to get proactive about it. We had the Girl Scout bridging ceremony here at the house on Tuesday after school and one of the moms just had a baby and the cars they have  only have a bench seat in the back and they have three kids now in seats and it is getting pretty close back there. It was funny because it (the suburban) was filled with all of Adrienne's stuff ( I put it in there last summer when I had a helper hoping to get it to her in town.. see how long it takes me to get things done) anyway so my plan was to shine it up and put it on Craigs list. Instead the father asked me about it because he ha seen it sit there for 2 years now when he brings his daughter to Girl Scouts and wanted to know if I was interested in selling it. Hmmmm... OK. so since it was sitting we had to charge it and told him to come back sometime in the morning around9:30 or 10 ish... he was here at 9 am on the dot with a friend who loves suburbans and fixes them. Apparently it is really hard to find a 2002 suburban in the great shape ours was in. Well,,,, yah... it sat most of the time. It was clean and free of body damage. Anyway he bought it then... they unloaded Adrienne's stuff in the garage and off went the green suburban... adios amigo.

AND I got a lot accomplished in the office. Onto day 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home