Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday

First day of summer break!!! Yay, Yay, Hooray....

Love summer break. Heck, I just love summer. The endless openness of what to do....
First on my list is to get to Fairbanks. Not sure when that will happen ... maybe June when it warms up a bit but a nice drive up to Fairbanks is just what this girl needs. I can take Rainey to AlaskaLand and to Pikes for lunch and the Pump House for dinner. It would be fun to go on a boat tour,,, not sure yet but a jaunt up to Fairbanks sounds wonderful. Tom's idea of a jaunt to Fairbanks is to fly up and back but then you miss all the fantastic scenery. Hmmm... a train ride. I want to go on a train ride. Not just any plane ride but a Princess Cruises train ride. So there you have it the first day of summer break and I have some plans that don't include a plane ride. Sadly, before I have any of this fun I need to clean and organize my office for Rainey to spend time out here this summer.So, that is plan A for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home