Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pictures from the Valentines dance


I thought I would post some pictures from the Valentines dance. I was in charge of taking pictures for the PTA and charging 5.00. I had bought a new printer for the occasion and had the glossy paper and then we put them in cute heart shaped frames. It was a success!! Except for I was worn out and never got a break the whole time. I had only brought one card and so I had to have it  in the printer while printing and then a huge line of people waiting. At any rate here are two pictures I took of Adrienne. I need to print them for her .....!! but thought I would share them on my blog. Then I can see if she still takes the time to read my blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home