Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday

Quick post before the girls get here for Girl Scouts. Since I am trying to do this each day. Tom's conference call was cancelled and so he was able to go get Rainey from school. This is how we have always done it but last fall the meeting was every Tuesday at 3:30 and that is right when it is  time to pick up Miss B.

I got my new drivers license this morning then went to the bank and cancelled all bank cards and got new ones issued with a temporary one in my "new wallet". Then I came home and sent out a form letter to ... well... lets just say it was a large number cancelling all my other cards and having new ones issued. Got them all in the mail and besides going to town and getting a new Costco and Sams club card I think I am good to go at this point. I did lose my Alaska Walking shoe store card where they put on the back when you buy a pair of shoes and then after 6 pairs they average out the price and give you a new pair. But, it is ok because I buy most of my shoes online these days.

Girl Scout Cookie Kickoff this Friday... going to be discussing all the cookie logistics today in Girl Scouts. I  have a rotisserie chicken in the oven. I think they are a bit under done when I bring them home and like to bake it on low for a few hours to really make it perfect.

All day at school tomorrow. OH and I really need to take down Christmas this week. Maybe Thursday and Friday.

That is it for today.. I have a delicious fruit tray for the girls and want to put out the plates and napkins and get the lemon water ready. I have one girl that is really over weight for her age and so I am trying to introduce healthy snacks at Girl Scouts. Today we have pineapple, apple slices, blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes and bananas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home