Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17th

I feel like I am on a conveyer belt headed towards Christmas and I can't get off. Not that it is a bad thing its just that there is so much to do leading up to Christmas and I know I will get it all done it is just the so much to do that I need to get organized in my head. Well, actually I need to get it all organized on paper so I can actually manage the situation.

This morning - take Rainey to school (run down to the classroom and make sure that the teacher knows that it is a SUPRISE that we are getting her a P^^^^ for Christmas because yesterday when I stopped in the classroom after being in the kindergarten class and needing to pick Rainey up a few minutes early so we could get home for  Girl Scouts before all the girls arrived I mentioned to her teacher that I would not be in at 9 this morning but would be in around 10:30 because we were going to look at a P^^^^ that we were thinking of getting one for Rainey for Christmas. (BTW- Wed is my full day in Rainey's classroom for volunteering.) I just want to make sure she realizes it is a surprise and does not say anything.

Head over to see the P^^^^^ and make a decision then back to the school until  4pm. Then I need to go to the post office, bank, and grocery store. I would like to get 4 small projects completed when I get home. I am thinking of cleaning upstairs and getting a ton of toys taken down to the family room because tomorrow I am expecting a shipment of six storage units from Lowes. I am planning on organizing toys in the family room and redesigning the living room for Christmas because on Saturday....oops getting ahead of myself.

Thursday - chiropractic apt and massage. The massage sounds nice on paper but in reality it is a ...well lets just say you have to breathe the whole time to work through the pain. These are therapy massages to work out what the Chiropractor is working on at the time. No relaxing is involved. I then need to finish putting together the gift bags for two teachers, two office support staff and the music teacher and the P.E. teacher to take to school on Friday. I also want to pick up a few dozen donuts for the front office/break room on my way to school on Friday where ...yes, I said I would help all day in Rainey's classroom since it was the last day of school before break and there will be a Christmas party from 2:15 to 3:30 ish.  and I need to sneak into the kindergarten classroom for a few minutes to let the kids take a bear off of the tree to take home to put on their tree at home. ( I bought a bunch of bear decorations at Fred Meyers and have been having fun doing lesson plans in the kindergarten classroom this week) THEN... I have the Girl Scout Christmas party  on Saturday from 1-5. I am going to have them decorate another tree... my last tree for the year I promise. We are going to make sugar cookies and frost them and lots of other fun activities.  Oh I forgot after school on Friday is the 3rd Friday of the month and Rainey likes to go to Lego family night.

Ms. B is awake so I need to get cracking. Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home