January 1
Happy New Year. One of my resolutions is to post each day on my blog. Could just be a few sentences or sometimes longer but I think it is easier to keep updated if I do it on a daily basis.
1. On Monday I went to have lunch with Adrienne for her birthday. She works and so we went to the quick place down the road. There is rarely anyone in there but us at lunchtime which makes me wonder but it does have a good hamburger and is quick probably because of the lack of patrons :) Happy Birthday Adrienne.
2. The 27th was Jess's birthday. Happy Birthday Jess and their anniversary was on the 28th. Busy few days for them.
3. It has been super warm here which is nice. Made getting ready for the holidays nice. It is supposed to be in the high 40's this week. We shall see.!!
4. I had a small gathering for New Years Eve. Darlene and Pete, Diana, Nancy and Jake. We had ribs, potato salad, coleslaw, regular salad and baked beans. Yummy. We also had a nice amount of fireworks to round out the evening.
5. This morning my plan is to organize my office area. It has turned into a catch all and I have been avoiding it for a while but I truly do want to start off the new year with a clean office space, and a clean house. I am also planning on cleaning the kitchen and great room. Those should not take that long. I also want to plan the next 5 days out to get the maximum done around the house organizing and getting ready for school to start next week.
6. Well, I think that is it for today. Let me find some pictures to post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home