Sunday 12/28
I am tired. I may be exhausted. It has been a whirlwind getting ready for Christmas and going through Christmas. The big news at our house is Rainey's Christmas puppy. He is precious and we love him. The day after Christmas we went to Alyeska. We got two rooms next to each other. Our room for Tom/Myself Kayla and Rainey and then Adrienne and Jess had a room. We went to the Double Musky for dinner and then went swimming/ movie in the room with room service dessert. I think the dessert was around 11 pm but not sure because I was pretty tired and stuffed and tired :) Mrs Parrett (Rainey's teacher offered to watch "Pepper" while we went to Alyeska so we drove Pepper out to Settlers Bay where Ms. Parrett lives. Lots to do this week. Heading to Arizona first week in January and third week in January. Girl Scout cookie sales start and my house needs to be DE-Christmastized. :) Whew....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home