March 29th
Here are some pictures for people who look at my blog but not my Facebook. These were taken in Seattle on March 19th. I think they turned out great. The ones you see are the ones that were picked out for us but I have about 20 more that really look cute. I will post those another day.
Today is busy. It is a Sunday and already 11 am but I have managed to clean out one closet and hang up a ton of clothes. I have three containers of clothes on the side of the closet and so when I try something on or simply don't want to hang anything up from a load of laundry it gets piled on top of those three containers. Let me tell you it was a pretty tall pile... I had to start getting creative in my stacking... that is how bad it was... so I am pleased to have that task done. I still had one suitcase to empty from the Seattle trip and got that done plus that suitcase had seen its best days and so it went in the dumpster. I put a load of dishes in the dishwasher and got another load soaking ready to go in when these are done. I gave Rainey and Pepper a bath. Still have her (Rainey's) hair to do and that will take about a half hour. Made the bed, cleaned the bathroom a bit and got two loads on laundry started.
Still to do on my list
- Go to the store and buy the following: Bookshelf, three bright rugs for the kitchen ( I have started Easter)a container for the junk on the end of the kitchen counter. My junk drawer is full, my junk cupboard below is full and the junk cupboard above is full....and the container I was using on the end of the counter is full... so I need a bigger container or something that I can compartmentalize things in. Stuff to make spaghetti for dinner, gallon storage bags (these are for the containers of craft supplies I took over to the school for Family Fun Night on Friday and in my haste to get home after a long day I just dumped everything in the containers and now I have to separate it all and organize it back the way it was. Chives and black pepper will complete the list :)
- Things to do with Rainey today
- Lexia level 10 part two and that will take about 2 hours.
- Her homework , bath and hair, read to me, we have to pass out our GS cookies in the neighborhood. I am waiting for it to get a bit warmer and we can ride the 4 wheeler around to drop off cookies. and then I am going to take her bowling. We went to a bowling birthday party a week ago and it was actually quite fun.
- My list for today still to do
- Finish cleaning the kitchen
- add new water to my colorful fresh flowers
- tan
- make a tanning schedule for the week
- Monday
- massage and chiropractor in the morning
- plan GS meeting for Tuesday
- clean family room and bathroom
- clean great room
- pay bills,
- Go to Walmart and see about lenses for my old broken sunglasses that I like much more than my new ones. They make me dizzy.
- Mail stuff at UPS, bank , clean out car, plan Easter party.
- Ok just regular news. We are having an Easter party on Saturday. I have invited around 20 kids. It should be fun. Kayla is coming up on Friday morning to help me with the party and to have Easter dinner with us and then fly back to Seattle on Sunday night.
- Rainey has had a callback in LA so we will be heading down there the second week in April on our way to Phoenix. She is also going to be training in Seattle on the weekend for 8 weekends through April to beginning of June. She also got accepted to the International Modeling and Talent Association that they have twice a year one in LA in January which we missed and one in New York in July which we will be going to for a week.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home