Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Break

10 days without any school!!! This morning Tom had to leave at 5:30 to fly up to Prudhoe for the day and will be back late tonight. I was up from 4:30 to 6 am and then went back to bed until 7:30 when Rainey got up. She let me doze until 8 which was awesome. Not something we do everyday of the week. Welcome to Spring Break at the Spurlock's !!!

10:15 and I am still in my nightgown. Rainey is in the bath right now because she has her big showcase on Sunday and we need to pick out the perfect outfit and take pictures and do some video of her practicing so she will be ready. I will post some pictures on here in a little bit so you can see what we are choosing from. She does not have her professional shots done yet because we could not get her in until the middle of March in Seattle.

We went down last weekend (to Seattle) so she could do some work on modeling as well as television and commercials. She had classes on Saturday in Seattle and then on Sunday we were on the 6 am flight home so she could attend her 10 am class here in Anchorage. Classes in Anchorage will be over on Sunday and then we will move onto the next step.

In a little while we are going to go into town (Anchorage) and spend some time with Adrienne and have some dinner with her. We have not seen her ...I think it has been since the Valentines day dance on the 13th of Feb.

Oh by the way Happy Birthday to my dad and to my cousin Gail today. Mother would always get Gail a jar of pickles to eat on her birthday. If you read this Gail ...do you remember?

It was springtime here in Alaska ... well the valley until last night and now it looks like winter again. DARN!!!!The temp was almost 50 degrees yesterday. I can hear some water this morning so I think it will melt soon but still...REALLY???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home