July 15th
Quick update on our summer. I was just reading some back posts and in one I said that I thought that June was going to go by quickly and wow did it ever and here we are already at July 15th so guess what? July is going by quickly as well.. May 31st to June 6th we were in Phoenix for skydiving as well as Rainey's Harry Potter Camp and private Junie B Jones lessons.
We were home June 7th to the evening of June 13th when we left for LA for Rainey's Movie Making camp. We were there June 14th-June 20th. On the 14th we went to Disney Land for the day and did the California Land side and then at the end of the week on the 20th we went back for the day and did the Disney side. We were home June 21st -to July 3rd. Rainey went to Girl Scout Day camp on June 29,30, July 1, and 2nd. We were in Phoenix July 4th to the 10th. We are home this week July 11th -18th when we leave at night to go to New York and will be there the 19th of July to the 25th of July for Rainey's IMTA -International Model and Talent. She is competing in 6 modeling competitions as well as 6 acting competitions. We will be home July 26th to Aug 2nd at which point we will be living in LA for the months of August, September and October. Tom will be traveling back and forth to Anchorage each week but Rainey and I will be staying in LA for the episodic season. I don't know if I mentioned it before but when we were down there in June she had an audition at Paramount Studios. It was pretty exciting. So, I will keep you updated. Should have some good pictures from New York.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home