July
I thought it would be good to at least get a post in sometime in July. I have a few minutes before I need to get Rainey ready for tumbling & cheerleading and then tap and ballet combo class. She has it once a week in Eagle River. It is working out good for the summer not sure on if we will do both in the fall but will look at the schedule and figure it all out. She just performed at the Bear Paw festival and did an awesome job.
July- over the 4th of July weekend we went to Phoenix with Adrienne and Jess and they both skydived. Adrienne has her video on Facebook. It was really, really hot. We made a trip down to Tombstone and watched the guys shoot it out at the OK Corral.
When we got home it took one full day to get everything unpacked, washed, put away and organized. We had Toms birthday on July 10th and then the Bear Paw festival and on Sunday Rainey and I spend the day with Adrienne. We had lunch at Rainey's favorite place "The Olive Garden". Oh I did forget to mention that while in Arizona we had lunch with the girls Aunt Julie and her husband at the Rainforest Café.
This week Rainey had Soccer camp in the mornings from 10:30 -12 and then we go to Mcdonald's for lunch and she plays in the play area and then at 1 pm she has Brickz for Kids camp from 1-4 and she loves that as well. We then have dance tonight in Eagle River and a soccer game tomorrow night which ends the summer soccer season.
Next week She has Princess Camp in Eagle River from 9:30-12 and then we are having our Girl Scout troop come to our house each day next week from 2-5 to get caught up on petals, learn some stuff for camp and just have some fun.
Last week in July she is going to Girl Scout day camp with her troop. Then on August 1st Kayla is arriving to help with the birthday party. The giant birthday party is on August 2nd and then clean up on the 3rd and then on August 4th (Rainey's birthday ) Rainey and I are going to Portland we are going to go to the beach for the night and then spend the day at The Enchanted Forest with Thatcher relatives and then come home on Wed Aug 6th. On Aug 7th we are going down to Arizona for Tom to jump and back on the 10th. Then school starts on Thursday the 14th. On the 21st we are going to Houston for Mother Ruths birthday party then Kayla will be here for a week and then on Sept 12th we are going to Disneyworld. That is as far as I have scheduled at this point.
Whew. Now if I could just get my house cleaned, the bills paid, my office area organized. Throw in some exercise time it would be good.
I am having book club here at the house next Sunday. We are doing a picnic theme. I am pretty excited to try these ice cream lemon bars I found in a magazine today. I am going to try and make them gluten free and regular for book club.
So there is the update. Time to head dance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home