June
1. Busy weekend last week. Kayla arrived on Thursday pretty late at night. We sent a cab to pick her up at the airport and she got home a little after midnight. On Friday Adrienne came out to visit. I had made a massage appt for 12:30 for 90 minutes for myself but decided to give it to Adrienne as a treat. We had Jordin K here in the morning babysitting until 2 pm and Rainey's friend over to play. I thought it would be fun to prepare a Thanksgiving dinner. You have heard of Christmas in July but what about Thanksgiving in June? which is what we did. I was in charge of the turkey, stuffing and potatoes and Kayla had everything else. We took down the current decorations and brought up Thanksgiving decorations and went to the store and bought the ingredients. We got some preparation done as in the turkey in the oven when Adrienne got there after her massage and we decided to take a ride. The girls were hungry and wanted snacks on the ride so we stopped at DQ and they loaded up. We headed for a two hour drive which was quite beautiful but by the time we got home we were really tired so we all headed upstairs for a half hour nap. Adrienne got an hour :) Kayla and I were busy in the kitchen. It was a delicious dinner but we were pretty full :) Adrienne took most of the Thanksgiving dinner home with her.
2. Saturday Rainey, Kayla and I headed into Anchorage to pick up Adrienne to go see the new movie Malificent. We were a bit early and so we headed out to the airport to watch the planes. I am not sure what we did after the movie. Oh yes I remember we went baby shower shopping for Carl and Dolly's new granddaughter. Then took Adrienne home and came back out to the valley, went to dinner at Evangelo's and then home to watch a family movie. We watched Parent trap. It was kind of funny because we were watching it on the Ipad but we needed three Ipads and had to sync them all to make it going at the same time. I think Tom and I fell asleep before it was over but Kayla and Rainey made it to the end. I forget that Kayla and I had pedicures at Selah at 4:30 and they were really nice.
3. Sunday back to town to pick up Adrienne and off to the mall where I treated Adrienne and Kayla to some new outfits. Rainey ended up with three new dresses as well. Then out to Peters Creek for the baby shower and then back to town to drop off Adrienne and then back to the valley. We had tacos at home for dinner. I think we all went to bed early. :) except for Rainey, Kayla and I did really awesome facials.
4. Monday in a little bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home