Good Morning
I have been up for a while. Quite a while! A little before 5 am and it is now 8 am. I have been waiting for Rainey to wake up but she got up at 5:45 with a need to use the bathroom and after that I snuggle with her until she went back to sleep. I think she has an upset tummy so am letting her sleep as long as she can until it is time to get ready for school.
My house has been clean and organized for an entire week and I am so happy. I spent lots of time last week working on everything and plan on doing a major clean tomorrow and a little this afternoon before we leave on Friday. It will be nice to come home to a clean house.
Girl Scouts was a success yesterday. We are having a big party on Sat the 24th and are going to be putting in our GS garden. I am planning on having a meeting each week this summer for 2 to 2.5 hours so we can get lots done before school starts. Maybe take some field trips and just have some good old fashioned fun this summer.
Rainey only has today,tomorrow and Tuesday for school. The year pretty much flew by and in a fe days she will be a first grader. Our first grade starts on the 15th or 16th of August. I think we are going to miss our August trip to Houston because I want her to enjoy the first few weeks of school without traveling. Maybe we will go over Labor Day but I had been tentatively planning a trip to Union City for a family reunion at Reelfoot Lake. Anyway need to wake up Rainey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home