Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday- drinking coffee and waiting for Rainey to wake up

Good morning. Yesterday was a great day. We started out with breakfast ay the Valley Hotel and then Tim took Rainey to watch the jumpers while Indid some grocery shopping. I got the kitchen cleaned , food made , and decorations put up all before the guests arrived at 3 pm. It was a beautiful day outside and the picnic turned out great. I even have it all cleaned up except for one last load of dishes in the dishwasher.

I have acupuncture this morning. Have not been in a month and need some fine tuning ! My back has felt good but it never hurts to be on the safe side. Then I have volunteer time in RB's class and after that she and I need to go to the party store to get some items to put on her cupcakes for tomorrow. Which means I also need to buy 24 cupcakes today, I should pick up a mix and make some for Girl Scouts tomorrow. Hmmmm something to think about. I need to prepare for G S. I have most everything ready but I have a few more things to do like finishing some craft examples.

Basketball practice tonight at 5:15 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home